Brilliant Banking, Always Convenient
Building a better bank means making your banking easier and more convenient, whether you’re sitting in our office or lounging on your couch. That’s why we offer online banking – giving you access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Personal online banking service is FREE of charge and allows you to:
See transactions and their effects on your account
Check daily balances of your accounts
View and print account activity and check images
Review past statements
Research cleared checks
Transfer funds between your DayTrust Private accounts
Download account information into personal finance software
Pay bills online
With the same information as paper statements, our eStatements provide the security and service of “banking as usual,” from the comfort and convenience of your own home. These monthly eStatements allow you to protect your privacy, file and view your statements online through a secure website, and save or print them at your convenience. It’s time to leave behind the paperwork and clutter of your old billing statements, and let us bring your banking into the digital age.
Say goodbye to the hassle of writing checks, addressing envelopes, or buying stamps to pay bills. Accessible through your Online Banking account, our Online Bill Payment service allows you to receive, manage and pay your bills anytime, anywhere.
Bill Pay lets you:
- Pay bills to any business, merchant or individual
- Make single payments or schedule recurring payments
- Send a majority of your payments electronically - allowing for faster payments with less risk
- Convert paper bills into electronic bills, further simplifying the bill payment process
With mobile deposit, you know have the power and ease of brilliant banking right at your fingertips. Using the camera on your smart device through our mobile application, you can deposit checks to your eligible accounts. All terms and conditions of online banking disclosures apply to mobile deposits. The maximum check limit accepted via the mobile application is $5,000.*
- Daily deposit limit 5 items
- Daily dollar limit is $5,000
- You may only deposit 15 items and a maximum of $10,000 in a period of 20 business days (one month)
* Enrollment in DayTrust Private Online Banking is required. Your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply.